Friday, July 18, 2008

Thing 21 Animoto



I think Animoto is fun, useful, and user friendly. I did experience a learning curve the first time, but I think it is great tool that can be used at home or in the classroom. I had trouble completing the blog information correctly, and when configuring the video, it purged about 6 pics I had wanted to include. I can see implementing this as a classroom project such as when presenting research on an artist, or even with the student's digital portfolios that they make. In the classroom it could be used for an open house video, or end of year video for the class, or as a digital scrapbook for art club. Lots of uses! I think it would be a great way to share family vacations or events with others online.

1 comment:

Wendy's Wanderings said...

Your blog had some wonderful ideas for implementing Animoto in the classroom. I hope I remember a few of them because I would never have thought about making one to explore and artist (a scientist for me).