Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing 13 Zoho

I created a couple of test documents. I'm not feeling too creative today, and this test document explains why.

The one I titled uses, briefly discusses some used I thought of for using zoho.

I can see some uses for the word processor for myself, but honestly don't think I would use the other zoho tools, such as the spreadsheet, but there are other online softwares that I currently exploring, such as Photoshop, that I plan to use on a regular basis. Zoho was very simple to use, and I plan on trying it out this summer- maybe as a companion with Picasa or flikr posts.

Please leave me a comment and let me know if these links work. Thanks.

4 comments:

Sunnigal said...

The links do work, but apparently you have to have an account to see them. It asks for a user name and password. Since I used Google Docs for my evaluation, I don't have a Zoho account.

But I certainly know how you feel about not feeling very creative! I had no idea this class would involve so much time and brain power! :) I am definitely enjoying it, but I find myself staying up too late and not getting anything else done...Guess that's my fault, though. I probably spend more time than is necessary just playing with the programs.

I noticed you don't have many responses either. I was hoping more people would read the blogs and make comments. I think I haven't had a comment since Thing 1 and Thing 2...oh wow! I sound like Dr. Seuss! LOL

By the way, I'm really enjoying your blog.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

I don't think the links are working. I do have a ZOHO account and after logging in, there was a message that said the page no longer existed. You might just check the link again.

Wendy's Wanderings said...

I thought I was the only one who was not feeling creative on this one. I finally decided to write my Mom a letter since she still believes in snail mail.