Sunday, July 20, 2008

23 Things Summary

Wow, I'm not sure what to do with my free time now that this is over. Ha! Anyway, I really am super glad I took this course. I learned a great deal of useful things that I plan to continue to use, both personally and professionally. I also passed on some helpful "things" to friends and family. It was a great experience. I use del.icio.us daily now, as well as am getting rss feed e-mail alerts. I will continue to use flickr, picassa, and I want to explore photobucket. I will probably use animoto again, as part of a classroom assignment, and at home. I am enjoying using the MySpace, and may even start a FaceBook. I have even created a blog with SparkPeople, an online healthy lifestyle tool. One of my learning goals was to get up to speed with some of the online tools, and use more technology in the class. I feel more confident about implementing technology into my classroom now, but I will have to test out the district's filters to see what we can actually access from school. I think the course was pretty well organized, but I think del.icio.us should be one of the first topics learned. I would take this course again to further explore the web, because I'm sure we just barely touched on all that is available. I plan to continue exploring web 2.0, and have bookmarked a lot of sites to explore more later, including the learning 2.1 blog site. I hope to create a blog for my class, and also create an online gallery for student artwork using flickr.

No comments: