Friday, July 18, 2008

Thing 20 You Tube

I had discovered YouTube months ago. I was looking for demonstration videos to using for sculpting or clay techniques. Unfortunately, at the time, the school's system blocked the video, so I could not use it in class. I visit YouTube from time to time, and am always entertained. My kids show me videos on it alot as well. Her is a video link for a one minute painting that I enjoyed. I was going to upload some claymation videos my class made in the spring, but we ran out of time at the end of the school year to wrap up the videos. I did not want to publish an unfinished video. Too bad. They were really cute. I plan on starting the assignment earlier next year so we can be sure to finish and put them on YouTube. I think the kids would have fun showing them to their friends and family.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

There is also teachertube that you might check out.

sassysays said...

Wow that is a really cool video!! You gotta love you tube.